10 interesting facts about me
1. I have a bunny rabbit named Turbo. He’s the most emo and angry rabbit - he’s swiped me, bit me, and head butted me in the past when he’s pissed but I love him!
A pic of me and my kid from a few years ago
2. I’m prefer to hang out in a small group of close friends instead of going to a party and meet new people. Though I may be smiling and making small talks, I don't feel comfortable being in a room with a bunch of people I don't know.
3. I like pink, bows and headbands... In case you haven’t noticed from Glam, Sparkle and Pop LOL!
4. I find religion and different cultural beliefs fascinating. I once read chapter 1 of the Quran just for the heck of it.
5. I love flats! I wear flats or sandals pretty much everyday because they’re so comfy.
6. I can’t stand cheap or trashy people. If the guy is cheap during the dating period then imagine what he’d be like once he’s comfortable. As for trashy- I think we can all agree on that ;)
7. I’m generally very easy going but I do have my “Green Hulk” moments. If someone takes advantage of me or is being a selfish prick that inconveniences me to a point where plans have to be changed to accomodate them then I get mad!
8. I’m afraid of the dark and I still sleep with a night light.
9. I may be a girly girl but I LOVE rock music! And none of that whiny punk stuff like Good Charlotte and Simple Plan either (haha no offence!). I mean like Goo Goo Dolls, U2, Third Eye Blind, Smashing Pumpkins, Dave Matthew’s Band, The Wallflowers, Collective Soul, Our Lady Peace, The Verve, Bon Jovi, Oasis etc. I like hip hop and top 40’s but I LOVEEE my rock!
Some of my favourite albums of all time
10. When I first started modeling 6 years ago, Coco Rocha was my mentor. Coco taught me how to catwalk ;)
Left: Me with Coco at the Faces West Modeling Convention; Right: This is what you'll prob recognize her in
Since then I’ve learned modeling is not the thing for me. For one thing I'm only 5"6'. And you have to put up with a LOT of BS and flaky/slimey people, and people that are all just talk. Plus when I get my creative bursts for shoots I like posession of all my raw photos – which a lot of photographers don’t like. So I rather do my own thing.
1. ~tHiAmErE~ - One of the nicest, most down to earth girls I’ve met on Blogspot!
2. Hanako66 - She’s so stylish!
3. e.motion in motion - She’s super good at nails, plus she has the cutest kitty
4. ~Kay~ - hot for knowing how to drive a motorcycle
5. Shantee - Always so happy plus she’s a good singer
6. Nic Nic - Super nice and she has the cutest YouTube videos of herself!
7. Janelle - She’s cute, sporty and LOVES BUFFY!! How can I not love her?! Hehe