I love bows and Louboutins. According to a mall psychic, I will be getting a pair of Loubous next year (she's a psychic in a mall, like I'm going to ask her serious questions such as if I will develop cat allergies when I'm 40).
So until next year I'm going to have to just oogle over Louboutins. But meanwhile I'm going to show you how to make your own Loubou Anemone bows like the picture below.
Inspiration: Christian Louboutin Anemone Stiletto Pumps
Here are the steps:
1. Get 2 different colors of ribbons and cut them into 4 different lengths. Make 2 of each length each so your bows will be the same size. You could have more lengths if you like.
2. Glue the ribbons at their ends to make them into hoops.
3. Fold and glue the middle to make it into the bow pasta shape.
4. Stack the pasta bows together with smallest at the top, largest as the third and a smaller one as forth. Add a piece of valvet when you glue each bow pastas together in the middle to give the center bow more shape.
5. Tie and wrap the bows together. Glue the strands on 45 degree angle to the bows to make it stick out more.
6. Fold each bow and glue them down to make them look more 3-dimensional.
Left: a complete one, Right: Still needs to do step 6
And here is my final product- Louboutin Anemone bow booties! You can make them on heels or your boyfriend's dress shoes. If he freaks he's just freaking out of love. After all, it's not the gift but the thought that counts, right?