Life lessons, written by a 90 year old:
1. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. But your loved ones will.
2. Cry with someone. It’s more healing than crying alone.
3. It's okay to get angry with God. He can take it.
4. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful. Clutter weighs you down in many ways.
5. Over prepare. Then go with the flow.
6. Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie. Don’t save it for a special occasion. Today is special.
7. It’s never too late to be happy. But it’s all up to you and no one else.
8. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
9. Life isn't tied with a bow, but it's still a gift.
10. The best is still yet to come...